ORDERING YOUR REPEAT MEDICATION ONLINE
To use the online system you will require a user name and password which can be obtained from the surgery. Please contact the surgery for further details.
DO NOT USE THE LINK ON THE SYSTMONLINE WEBSITE TO REQUEST ONLINE ACCESS ELECTRONICALLY.
Use this link to print off application form - Patient Online Registration Form (DOCX, 51KB)
Clicking here will take you to the systmonline website where you can log in and either book appointments or order your repeat medication.
Due to increasing work pressures in general practice and community pharmacy can we please request you order your medication 7 days in advance. This gives the pharmacy team time to review and issue your medication and the community pharmacy time to dispense this for you.
We NO LONGER take requests over the telephone
You can order your medication via :
- Online requests – If your medication is not on your repeat list then please use the freetext box to send us a message
- If you do not have online access and would like it, then please contact the surgery who can arrange this for you
- Email your request in: HULLCCG.B81054-Outsidemail@nhs.net
- Post – Allowing enough time for the post to reach us
- Dropping off at the practice – Post box outside the door
Dependant on your combination of medication, we can now offer you a ‘Repeat Dispensing’ Service.
Electronic repeat dispensing (eRD) is an integral part of EPS, which offers many extra benefits over paper repeat dispensing and repeat prescribing.
- 2/3rds of prescriptions issued in primary care are repeat prescriptions. These repeat prescriptions account for nearly 80% of NHS medicines costs
- 410 Million repeat prescriptions are generated every year, averaging 375 per GP every week
- This can save 2.7 million hours of GP and practice time.
- eRD allows the prescriber to authorise and issue a batch of repeatable prescriptions for up to 12 months with just ONE digital signature
- eRD stores all issues of the eRD prescriptions securely on the NHS Spine and automatically downloads them to the patients nominated community pharmacy at intervals set by the prescriber
- Patients are required to give their consent for eRD, this can be verbal
- eRD allows the cancellation at item or whole prescription level which will cancel subsequent issues on the Spine
- ‘When required’ medication can be prescribed using eRD, these are set up using separate batches due to dates.
- If the patient runs out, going on holiday then the next batch of prescriptions can be downloaded by the pharmacy.