FLU CLINIC WEDNESDAY 21ST OCTOBER AT THE LEARNING ZONE AT THE KCOM STADIUM
When arriving for the flu vaccination clinic at the KCOM Stadium on 21st October please note the following:
• If arriving by car please enter via the Anlaby Road entrance and at the first junction follow the road round through the open green gates. Take the first left (at the white booth) into this car park (South Car Park). Park here and walk to the yellow barrier where you then turn left around the perimeter of the stadium, past the main Reception until you reach The Learning Suite on your right.
• If arriving on foot or by car via Walton Street or the Walton Street Car Park once past the Tigers trust arena and into the stadium perimeter The Learning Suite will be directly in front of you. There is limited parking on here.
• If arriving by foot from Anlaby Road walk across West Park to the main stadium Reception and then turn left. The Learning Zone will be on your right.
We will have 2 wardens in hi-vis jackets directing people around the stadium grounds.
Our First Offsite Flu Clinic - A Great success !!
Apart from the hiccup with the direction signage at the start of the day, for which we would like to thank the patients for their patience and understanding, our flu clinic was a great success. We vaccinated over 500 at risk patients.
I would like to thank our PCN colleagues and the KCOM Stadium for all of their support. We will be holding another clinic at the Learning Zone at the KCOM Stadium in the near future when the directions issues will be sorted. We would like to thank our patients for the lovely feedback we have received.
Flu season 2020 Clifton House Medical Centre
Due to the recent pandemic and to safeguard all patients and staff by adhering to the current COVID19 guidelines set out by NHS England, Clifton House will be undertaking flu vaccinations differently to previous years. The procedure will be undertaken at The Learning Zone at the KCom stadium, Hull, HU3 6HW. The practice will contact all eligible at risk patients to attend by text or telephone call, you will be asked to make an appointment to attend, upon making the appointment you will be informed of the time and date, guidelines of the procedure to follow will be sent to you before your appointment.
In order to minimise risk please attend alone. If you require someone to attend with you or interpreting services please make the receptionist aware upon booking. Disability access is in place.
Patients age 50 – 64 who are not identified as in the at risk group will not be invited until all at risk patients have been vaccinated.
Car parking will be available in the South stand car park and the directions to the vaccination site will be clearly marked. Please note this will be approximately 3 minute walk. Disability parking is available nearer to venue.
DO NOT ATTEND IF UNWELL OR SHOWING ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID19.
Please see attached document for guidelines to follow when attending the flu vaccination clinic Flu clinic Upon arrival.doc
Please click on the link below to read an update on how the Practice is planning to move forward during the coming months. If you have any questions or issues please contact the Practice either by telephone or by clicking on our email address at the top of the page.
Clifton House Medical Centre COVID19 July2020.doc
Requesting Medication during the Covid19 Pandemic
To reduce the amount of people needing to attend the surgery we are allowing patients who would normally drop their medication request off at the surgery to order their medicaton using our email which can be found at the top of this page. Please give full name, DOB and address, followed by the medication required.
We will send all prescriptions electronically to the pharmacist. Therefore if you are not already signed up for this service please let us know the name and address of the pharmacy you wish your prescription to go to.
Any questions please contact the surgery.
Change in GP Appointments
Please DO NOT attend the surgery. We are changing all booked GP appointments from a face to face appointment to a telephone triage appointment. You will receive a call at some point on the same day as your appointment. If the GP feels that you need a face to face appointment this will be made at the same time.
If you want to make an appointment with the GP, please telephone the surgery and your details will be taken for the GP to call you back later that day. If the GP feels that you need a face to face appointment this will be made at the same time.
Please be patient with our staff at this difficult time.
All patients registered at practices across Hull will be able to access routine appointments at evenings and weekends.
Access+ is a new NHS service that will offer patients pre-booked appointments with GPs, practice nurses, pharmacists and physiotherapists at one of our hubs across the city.
Please click on the link below for further information :
THE NEW GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS COME IN TO FORCE ON 25th MAY 2018. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE SELECT THE "GDPR" TAB DOWN THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE PAGE.
Did you know that you can now book appointments and order repeat medication using the internet?
- Using your computer/laptop or your mobile/tablet
- No more problems trying to get through to the surgery
- Repeat medication can be ordered and appointments made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week when it is convenient for you to do so
What you need to do:
- Complete an on-line access application form which can be printed by clicking on the link below:
Patient Online appt rpt script registration form 10 06 2020.docx
- or by popping into the surgery to collect one. One application form per person.
- Once completed return it to the surgery in person with photographic proof of ID and we will give you your username and password to gain access.
- To log onto systmonline: access is through our website, click on the appointments or repeat medication tabs at the top of the page, you will see
Click on this box which will then take you to the systmonline website where you can log in and either book appointments or order your repeat medication. You can also download an App for systmonline which you can use without having to go through our website.
Did you know..
We now have a Clinical Practitioner, Kim Stanworth who can see Patients aged 3 and above with any of the following ailments:
Chest Infection - COPD Exacerbation, Acute asthmatic episodes
Abdominal Pain - Diarrhoea, Vomiting
Headache - Minor head injuries, New onset of headaches
Rash - Rashes, eczena, simple allergic reactions, bites, cellulitis
Ear, Nose, Throat - Earaches, sore throat, nose bleeds
PV Bleed - Suspected miscarriage
Back Pain - New onset of back pain
If you need to be seen for any of the above please ask at reception to see the Clinical Practitioner.
Open every weekday from 8.00am - 6.30pm
Out Of Hours - Tel: 341423 (Follow the instructions given)
NHS 111 - Tel: 111
Protected Time For Learning.
The surgery will be closed from 12.30pm on the following dates:
Bank Holiday closures.
The surgery will be closed on the following dates:
|| Friday 25th December 2020
|| Monday 28th December 2020
|| Friday 1st January 2021
PLEASE ENSURE YOU REQUEST YOUR REGULAR MEDICATION IN PLENTY OF TIME TO COVER THE ABOVE SURGERY CLOSURES