As from 1st July 2019 the practice can offer a limited amount of pre-bookable nursing, GP and nurse practitioner appointments on a Saturday morning to Clifton House Medical Centre patients.
The appointments will be available at Sydenham House Group Practice, Elliott Chappell Health Centre, Hessle Road, HU3 4BB. The Clinician that you see will not be from Clifton House Medical Centre but will have access to your medical records.
Appointments can only be made through Clifton house Medical Centre
If you would like an appointment on a Saturday morning please speak to one of our receptionist who will advise on appointment availability.
All patients registered at practices across Hull will be able to access routine appointments at evenings and weekends.
Access+ is a new NHS service that will offer patients pre-booked appointments with GPs, practice nurses, pharmacists and physiotherapists at one of our hubs across the city.
Please click on the link below for further information :
THE NEW GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS COME IN TO FORCE ON 25th MAY 2018. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE SELECT THE "GDPR" TAB DOWN THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE PAGE.
Did you know that you can now book appointments and order repeat medication using the internet?
- Using your computer/laptop or your mobile/tablet
- No more problems trying to get through to the surgery
- Repeat medication can be ordered and appointments made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week when it is convenient for you to do so
What you need to do:
- Complete an on-line access application form which can be printed by clicking on the link below:
- Patient Online appt rpt script registration form.docx
- or by popping into the surgery to collect one. One application form per person.
- Once completed return it to the surgery in person with photographic proof of ID and we will give you your username and password to gain access.
- To log onto systmonline: access is through our website, click on the appointments or repeat medication tabs at the top of the page, you will see
Click on this box which will then take you to the systmonline website where you can log in and either book appointments or order your repeat medication. You can also download an App for systmonline which you can use without having to go through our website.
Did you know..
We now have a Clinical Practitioner, Kim Stanworth who can see Patients aged 3 and above with any of the following ailments:
Chest Infection - COPD Exacerbation, Acute asthmatic episodes
Abdominal Pain - Diarrhoea, Vomiting
Headache - Minor head injuries, New onset of headaches
Rash - Rashes, eczena, simple allergic reactions, bites, cellulitis
Ear, Nose, Throat - Earaches, sore throat, nose bleeds
PV Bleed - Suspected miscarriage
Back Pain - New onset of back pain
If you need to be seen for any of the above please ask at reception to see the Clinical Practitioner.
Open every weekday from 8.00am - 6.30pm
Out Of Hours - Tel: 341423 (Follow the instructions given)
NHS 111 - Tel: 111
Protected Time For Learning.
The surgery will be closed from 12.30pm on the following dates:
Bank Holiday closures.
The surgery will be closed on the following dates:
| Wednesday 18th September 2019
|| Monday 26th August 2019
| Thursday 17th October 2019
|| Wednesday 25th December 2019
| Thursday 14th November 2019
|| Thursday 26th December 2019
PLEASE ENSURE YOU REQUEST YOUR REGULAR MEDICATION IN PLENTY OF TIME TO COVER THE ABOVE SURGERY CLOSURES